SFA provides many services to the greater campus community. This section presents quick links to areas of our website which would be of interest to UF faculty or staff.
Information on management of donor-restricted UF Scholarships, both need and non-need based.
SFA office location and hours can be found SFAhereContact SFAContact SFAhere.
News and updates regarding Student Financial Affairs and financial aid in general.
A catalog of commonly used Financial Aid FormsSFA FormsSFA Formsfinancial aid forms, including:
- The Scholarship Notification Document (SND)
- Loan Notification Document (LND).
These forms are at the top of the forms page, under “Administrator Forms.”
Part of SFA’s mission is the creation and distribution of timely, accurate, and informative financial aid publications. Through our various publications, SFA strives to find the best ways to communicate financial aid information to the larger campus community.
- SFA’s NewsletterThe GatorAid HandbookSFA PublicationsThe GatorAid Handbook
- SFA’s NewsletterThe GatorAid HandbookSFA PublicationsSFA’s Newsletter
- SFA On FacebookSFA’s Facebook PageSFA’s Facebook Page
- SFA On TwitterSFA’s Twitter FeedSFA’s Twitter Feed
The primary goal of the SFA outreach section is to reach out to incoming freshmen and transfer students through lectures, conferences, workshops, and other recruitment functions. Outreach also provides financial aid literature and SFA publications to parents and students at college fairs and academic programs.