Contact SFA

Financial aid advisers are assigned to students based on the last 2 digits of their UFID.
Professional and certain graduate students should contact the satellite office representatives designated in the “Satellite Office” section that follows.

Who Is My Adviser?

Professional Students
If My: My Advising Team Is: Adviser Adviser
College Is Dentistry or Veterinary Medicine Satellite Office
Meredith Dungar
(352) 273-5999,
fax: (352) 846-0311
College Is Law Satellite Office Victoria Lawrence
(352) 273-0620,
fax: (352) 392-3800
College Is Medicine Satellite Office Eileen Parris
(352) 273-7939,
fax: (352) 846-0812
College Is Pharmacy Satellite Office Myra Edwards
(352) 273-6202;
fax: (352) 273-6219
College Is Graduate Business/MBA Satellite Office Connie Reed
(352) 273-4960
Lena Rabe
(352) 273-4961
College Is Public Health & Health Professions; Nursing Satellite Office Loucha Simon-Francois
(352) 273-6115


Undergraduate students enrolled in UF Online should call 352-294-3290 or


All Other Students
If My: My Advising Team Is: Adviser Adviser
UFID Ends in 00 – 24 SFA Team 1 Tracy Davis
(352) 294-3200
Kimberly Schmitt
(352) 294-3205
UFID Ends in 25 – 49 SFA Team 2 Lucy March
(352) 294-3206
Ellen Young
(352) 294-3203
UFID Ends in 50 – 74 SFA Team 3 Patrick McGonigle
(352) 294-3210
Chelsea Aaron
(352) 294-3204
UFID Ends in 75 – 99 SFA Team 4 Debbie Coleman
(352) 294-3207
(352) 294-3201

» top

Main Office Information

  • S-107 Criser Hall
    P. O. Box 114025
    Gainesville, FL 32611-4025
    (352) 392-1275
    fax: (352) 392-2861
    UF Campus Map
  • Hearing or speech-impaired students can call the Florida Relay Service for assistance in contacting SFA.Dial 711
    1 (800) 955-8771 (TTY)
    1 (800) 955-8770 (Voice)
    Florida Relay Website
  • Our Title IV Code is 001535

Mailing Address for Scholarship Checks:

University of Florida
Office for Student Financial Affairs
Attn: Disbursements
P. O. Box 114025
Gainesville, FL 32611-4025

For FedEx or overnight delivery address, omit the PO Box number and add our physical address of S-107 Criser.

Office Hours

Monday–Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Excluding State Holidays)


Zachary O’Neill
Peabody P-102A
(352) 294-3202

» top

Satellite Offices

College of Dentistry or
College of Veterinary Medicine

Meredith Dungar
Dental Tower D3-22, Health Sciences Center, (Next to Dental Admissions)
(352) 273-5999, fax: (352) 846-0311

College of Law

Victoria Lawrence
164 Holland Hall (in the College of Law Student Affairs office)
(352) 273-0620, fax: (352) 392-3800

College of Medicine

Eileen Parris
M-128 Health Sciences Center
(352) 273-7939, fax: (352) 846-0812

College of Pharmacy

Myra Edwards
G208 Student Services Center
HPNP Building, 101 Newell Dr.
(352) 273-6202; fax: (352) 273-6219

MBA/Graduate Business

Connie Reed
203 Hough Hall
(352) 273-4960

Lena Rabe
210-A Hough Hall
(352) 273-4961

College of Public Health & Health Professions;
College of Nursing

Loucha Simon-Francois
G206 Student Services Center
HPNP Bldg., 101 Newell Drive
(352) 273-6115

» top

Email Policy

Please Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the University. Instead, contact the specific office or individual by phone or in writing.

The SFA Resource Center

The Resource Center, located in S-107 Criser Hall, enables students and potential students to research and apply for financial aid on the web. It is open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays, except state holidays.

Work-Study student assistants are available to help users.

» top

SFA vs. the University Bursar

Come to Student Financial Affairs (SFA) in S-107 Criser Hall to: get financial aid applications and information; talk to a financial aid adviser; find out about student jobs or scholarships; or apply for a short-term loan.

Go next door to The University Bursar in S-113 Criser Hall to: pay your tuition, fees, and all other university bills.

» top

Other Contacts


For specific financial aid questions, check your financial aid on ISIS, or visit, write, or call our office at the address above.

For general financial aid questions, try our Frequently Asked Questions.

If you have questions about attending UF, please visit the UF Homepage or the UF Admissions Office Web site.

» top