Transfer Students

Before financial aid can be disbursed to you in any given semester, we must have received valid financial aid transcript data via the Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) from all post-secondary schools you have attended, whether or not you received financial aid at those schools. If we find conflicting or missing information we are required to obtain the necessary Financial Aid Transcripts from the identified institutions.

This requirement extends not only to schools you attended before you come to UF, but also to schools you attend after you enroll at UF, for instance, during summers. Dual enrollment students–those who have jointly attended a high school and a community college as part of their high school programs–must have transcripts on file from the community colleges which were part of their high school programs.

You can view your federal student loan and grant history online by logging into https://studentaid.gov with your FSA ID. https://studentaid.gov displays information from the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), a database containing information about federal student aid received by students and parents.