The following free calculators and links can assist in providing information and financial estimates related to college costs:
- http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/types-of-aid/loans/loan-repayment-calculator/Loan Repayment Calculator
- http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/types-of-aid/bright-futures/bright-futures-renewal-predictor/Bright Futures Renewal Predictor
- https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/uflUF Net Price Calculator
- http://www.finaid.org/calculators/The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/College Navigator
You can use the information you provided on your FAFSA to get an estimate of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC). For more details, visit How Need Is Determined.