Professional and graduate students may ask financial aid questions or request additional information:
- Via email at email@example.com
- Professional and certain graduate students may contact the satellite office representatives designated in the “Satellite Office” section below.
Dental Sciences Building, D3-5, Office of Admissions
(352) 273-5999, fax: (352) 846-0311 and
Student Financial Affairs, Room D3-30D, (352) 273-5999
Levin Advocacy Center (MLAC-225)
(352) 273-0628, fax: (352) 392-2861
Harrell Medical Education Building, Room 214
(352) 273-7939, fax: (352) 273-7663
G208 Student Services Center
HPNP Building, 1225 Center Dr.
(352) 273-6202; fax: (352) 273-6219
Veterinary Academic Building/Room V1-100
203 Hough Hall
210-A Hough Hall
http://www.phhp.ufl.eduCollege of Public Health &
http://www.nursing.ufl.eduCollege of Nursing
G206 Student Services Center
HPNP Bldg., 1225 Newell Drive
Please Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the University. Instead, contact the specific office or individual by phone or in writing.