Resource Center FAQs

What can I do on the Resource Center’s computers?

  • Access your financial aid status
  • Review, accept, reduce or cancel loans
  • Complete loan entrance/exit counseling
  • Complete your Master Promissory Notes (MPN)
  • for UF college-awarded scholarships and non-UF scholarships
  • Fill out/correct your FAFSA online
  • Access and print your SAR report
  • Make electronic payments to your account
  • Search for scholarships
  • Print financial aid related forms and documents

What can I print?

  • Financial Aid Related Documents Only!
  • Award letters
  • Scholarship applications
  • SFA Forms (ex. Academic Progress Petition, Verification documents, etc.)
  • Receipts for fees paid to UF
  • Work Permits
  • Tax forms

How do I print?

On the top left hand corner of the computer screen you will click on “File” from the toolbar and the options to print will be provided. Click “Print.”

Where do I find financial aid forms?

If the form your are looking for is required by the financial aid office, there should be a link to the pertinent form in your https://one.uf.eduhttps://one.uf.eduhttps://one.uf.eduhttps://one.uf.eduONE.UF Aid Status page.

If the form you are looking for is not listed on https://one.uf.eduhttps://one.uf.eduhttps://one.uf.eduhttps://one.uf.eduONE.UF, you can find it by visiting the forms page.

How do I search for scholarships?

SFA has created a searchable database of UF (college-awarded) and non-UF (aid awarded by outside entities) scholarships at

This online database represents the most up-to-date information, including application criteria, deadlines, and all relevant contact information. The Scholarship Search Engine features text-based, guided, and advanced searching, depending on how you’d prefer to search. You can subscribe to the RSS feed of any academic unit, and be notified automatically when any information within your college or department changes. You can even save searches or email them to yourself or your friends.

When should I file my FAFSA?

Although you must be accepted for enrollment at UF before you are considered for financial aid, you should apply for aid before being admitted. Complete the FAFSA at You can file a 2020-21 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2019.

In order for us to consider you for a financial aid package, you must be a degree-seeking admitted student.

How do I view my financial aid disbursements?

For more information please visit the“Disbursements” page on the SFA website.

Where can I find a campus job?

Part-time jobs on campus can either be Federal Work-Study (FWS) or Other Personal Services (OPS). Only students receiving Work-Study through Student Financial Affairs can apply for a FWS position. OPS jobs are open to any student.

A list of on-campus positions can be found at http://jobs.ufl.edu
Off-campus jobs are listed through the http://www.crc.ufl.eduCareer Resource Center.

For more information please visit the“Employment” page on the Office for Student Financial Affairs website.

How Do I Log Out of myUFL and ONE.UF?

To log out securely from UF websites on Resource Center computers, you cannot just click “Sign Out.” You must do the following:

  • Click on the Firefox menu at the toolbar at the upper left of the screen.
  • Click on “Quit Firefox” from the drop down menu.

You are not completely logged out unless you quit your web browser. Simply signing out and leaving the computer may leave your personal information accessible to others who sign on to that computer.

How Do I Change/Update My Address?

To change your local home address or permanent home address:

  • Go to
  • Click on “Access myUFL” under “Login”.
  • Sign in using your GatorLink username and password
  • Click on “My Account” under the “myUFL Menu”
  • Click on “Update My Directory Profile”
  • Enter your new address in the appropriate lines
  • Scroll down to the bottom an click “Submit” button

How Do I Set Up Direct Deposit?