Register today for a valuable webinar to help you manage your financial life in college and beyond.
February 16 @ 11:00 am via Zoomhttps://ufl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpfumtqzssHNZPRCNAhSXYBVcOUQs9oS3d
https://ufl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpfumtqzssHNZPRCNAhSXYBVcOUQs9oS3dCLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Managing Your Finances in College
a webinar presented by
Dr. Martie Gillen
UF Family, Youth and Community Sciences
Webinar topics will include:
- Why should I care about my finances?
- Opportunity cost
- Tracking income and expenses
- Creating a spending plan/budget
- The importance of an emergency fund and how to start
- Financial goal setting
- Managing credit wisely
- Checking your credit report
- Do I need renter’s insurance?
- Investing in financial education