Check your https://one.uf.edu/ONE.UF portal for any outstanding “To Do” items and “Holds” to make sure you have submitted or completed all requirements necessary to receive your financial aid. You must complete all federal financial aid requirements before any federal funds can be disbursed to you.
Your Financial Aid Disbursement
- Your aid will be calculated and disbursed based on your total fall enrollment at the end of Drop/Add. If you add classes after Drop/Add those classes will NOT be used in calculating your eligibility for aid.
- Disbursement of aid for students who have completed all federal requirements and are enrolled in 15 credit hours (undergraduates) or 12 credit hours (graduates) will begin the first week of classes.
- If you are enrolled less than 15 credit hours (undergraduates) or 12 credit hours (graduates), your financial aid (including loans) will be held until after the end of the Drop/Add period. At that time, SFA will make adjustments to your “cost of attendance” based on your actual enrollment. Adjusting your cost of attendance may require a reduction in the amount of financial aid awarded to you. If this is necessary, you will be notified. Read more about https://www.sfa.ufl.edu/process/receiving-your-aid/enrollment-requirements/determining financial aid minimum enrollment requirements.
- Florida Bright Futures scholarships, Pell grants, and Machen Florida Opportunity Scholarships will be disbursed after Drop/Add ends.
- If you are paid before the end of Drop/Add based on full-time enrollment and subsequently drop to less than full-time status, your “cost of attendance” will be adjusted to reflect your actual enrollment.
- Adjusting your cost of attendance may require a reduction in the amount of financial aid awarded to you or repayment of aid already received. If this is necessary, you will be notified.
- If all federal requirements to receive your aid (such as federal verification, entrance counseling, promissory notes, and other requests for information) have not been completed by the end of the term, your aid will be cancelled.
Sign Up for Direct DepositDirect Deposit is the quickest and safest way to receive your financial aid refunds. To sign up, go to the https://one.uf.edu/campusfinances/directdepositOneUF Direct Deposit webpage and sign in with your Gatorlink username and password.
If you have questions concerning your financial aid or need additional information, please contact a financial aid adviser at the http://onestop.em.ufl.edu/connectOneStop or call 352-392-2244 or 833-UF1-STOP.