Use ONE.UF to Track Your Aid File
All students receiving financial aid are responsible for keeping track of their aid file and awards through https://student.ufl.edu/https://student.ufl.edu/https://student.ufl.edu/ONE.UF, including providing information still needed to complete their file.
On https://student.ufl.edu/https://student.ufl.edu/https://student.ufl.edu/ONE.UF, under “Financial Aid” under the correct award year, you can choose from:
- Aid Status (deferment, missing documents, verification, financial aid academic progress, etc)
- Awards and Disbursements (review your award; accept, cancel, and reduce work and loan programs awards; report additional aid)
- Additional Aid Reporting (select to report additional aid not listed on your aid award; you can also do this on the Awards and Disbursements page).
Check your Gatorlink e-mail daily for important financial aid correspondence. SFA uses email as the primary way to communicate with financial aid applicants and recipients.
SFA also generates e-mails directly from your aid file to alert you to requirements you have yet to complete. These e-mails often provide a link directly to https://student.ufl.edu/https://student.ufl.edu/https://student.ufl.edu/ONE.UF.
Types of financial aid e-mails include:
- Financial Aid Awards and Revised Awards
- Financial Aid Follow-Up Letters
- Direct Loan Correspondence (e.g.: entrance counseling)
- Academic Progress Notifications
- Verification Notifications
- Requests for Additional Documentation
SFA sends business e-mails directly to your http://www.gatorlink.ufl.edu/GatorLink e-mail address. Be sure your GatorLink e-mail address is correctly configured to receive UF business correspondence. To check your GatorLink configurations, go to the http://www.gatorlink.ufl.eduGatorLink website.