International Students

Students in the U.S. on an F1, F2, J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa, or a G-series visa are not eligible to receive federal aid administered by UF Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (SFA). International students, however, may be eligible for private or college-awarded scholarships administered by agencies other than our office. The https://internationalcenter.ufl.eduUF International Center (UFIC) may be able to provide information on other programs available to international students.

The International Center website has information about:

Information for undocumented students and students with DACA, including links to out-of-state waivers and Florida Residency Declaration forms, can be found on the Undocumented Students webpage.