Submitting a Scholarship
Private scholarships for consideration for posting can be emailed to the mailto:email@example.comSFA webmaster.
In order for Student Financial Aid and Scholarships to consider a scholarship for posting, the academic scholarship web page must include:
- eligibility requirements
- deadline for submission of scholarship application
- dollar amount of scholarship
- date when scholarship will be awarded
- criteria regarding how scholarship will be awarded
- information about when and how the student selected for the scholarship will be notified
- additional information as requested.
We do not post scholarships that require reviews, social media posts, questionnaires, contests, voting, videos, submitting personal photos or purchasing products/services.
The University of Florida is committed to nondiscrimination with respect to race, creed, religion, age, disability, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, or veteran status.