- Access your financial aid status
- Review, accept, reduce or cancel loans
- Complete loan entrance/exit counseling
- Complete your Master Promissory Notes (MPN)
- Search for UF college-awarded scholarships and non-UF scholarships
- Fill out/correct your FAFSA online
- Access and print your SAR report
- Make electronic payments to your account
- Search for scholarships
- Print financial aid related forms and documents
- Financial Aid Related Documents Only!
- Award letters
- Scholarship applications
- SFA Forms (ex. Academic Progress Petition, Verification documents, etc.)
- Receipts for fees paid to UF
- Work Permits
- Tax forms
How do I print?
On the top left hand corner of the computer screen you will click on “File” from the toolbar and the options to print will be provided. Click “Print.”
If the form your are looking for is required by the financial aid office, there should be a link to the pertinent form in your ONE.UF Aid Status page.
SFA has created a searchable database of UF (college-awarded) and non-UF (aid awarded by outside entities) scholarships at www.sfa.ufl.edu/search.
This online database represents the most up-to-date information, including application criteria, deadlines, and all relevant contact information. The Scholarship Search Engine features text-based, guided, and advanced searching, depending on how you’d prefer to search. You can subscribe to the RSS feed of any academic unit, and be notified automatically when any information within your college or department changes. You can even save searches or email them to yourself or your friends.
Although you must be accepted for enrollment at UF before you are considered for financial aid, you should apply for aid before being admitted. Complete the FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. You can file a 2017-18 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2016. You can file a 2018-19 FAFSA as early as October 1, 2017. UF’s “On-Time” deadline to receive the results of your 2018-19 FAFSA from the federal processor is December 15, 2017. Apply well before December 15, 2017 to ensure that the federal processor has time to analyze and send the results of your 2018-19 FAFSA to our office.
Financial aid is awarded on a first come, first served basis so apply as early as possible to be considered for the most, and best aid.
In order for us to consider you for a financial aid package, you must be a degree-seeking admitted student and have met the “On-Time” deadline.
You can check to see if SFA has received your FAFSA by using the “Aid Status” page on ONE.UF.
- Go to ONE.UF
- Look at the My Online Services menu on the left
- Click on Financial Aid to display more options
- Click on Awards and Disbursements underneath the appropriate academic year
- Your Awards and Disbursements should pop up in a new window, along with a description letter
For more information please visit the “Disbursements” page on the SFA website.
Part-time jobs on campus can either be Federal Work-Study (FWS) or Other Personal Services (OPS). Only students receiving Work-Study through Student Financial Affairs can apply for a FWS position. OPS jobs are open to any student.
For more information please visit the “Employment” page on the Office for Student Financial Affairs website.
To log out securely from UF websites on Resource Center computers, you cannot just click “Sign Out.” You must do the following:
- Click on the Firefox menu at the toolbar at the upper left of the screen.
- Click on “Quit Firefox” from the drop down menu.
You are not completely logged out unless you quit your web browser. Simply signing out and leaving the computer may leave your personal information accessible to others who sign on to that computer.
To change your local home address or permanent home address:
- Go to my.ufl.edu
- Click on “Access myUFL” under “Login”.
- Sign in using your GatorLink username and password
- Click on “My Account” under the “myUFL Menu”
- Click on “Update My Directory Profile”
- Enter your new address in the appropriate lines
- Scroll down to the bottom an click “Submit” button
- Go to ONE.UF.
- Choose “University Bursar” from the left menu
- Click on “Student Direct Deposit”
- Login with GatorLink user name and password; if the window is not brought up, click on “Student Direct Deposit” again.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- You will need your account and routing numbers to complete the process
- Click “Activate Account”
- Click “Save”