Student Financial Management Center
UF’s Office for Student Financial Affairs (SFA) has opened the Student Financial Management Center (SFMC), located adjacent to the SFA lobby, S-107 Criser Hall.
As part of SFA’s mission of helping students & parents plan for and meet higher education expenses, the SFMC is primarily a planning resource for students, providing them with the resources and information they need to become fiscally responsible and to understand the rights and responsibilities incurred when they receive financial aid.
- Provides financial awareness through one-on-one outreach-based planning
- Empowers students through fiscal education
- Strives to inform students of changes in financial aid and the greater economic climate.
Our free services include:
- Financial literacy & consumer education workshops
- Confidential, one-on-one financial planning assistance
- A financial literacy library, providing useful and timely information
SFMC Financial Literacy 101 Classes
- Consumer Credit
- Identity Theft
- Consumer Products
- Student Loans
- Saving & Investing
Through a partnership with CashCourse.org, an independent, nonprofit foundation, SFA strives to educate students on a broad range of financial topics while empowering them to make positive and sound decisions to reach their financial goals. Please explore CashCourse.
Contact the SFMC
Hours: M–F, 10 am to 3 pm
Phone: (352) 392-1275